Elastic can be used to search all kinds of documents. It provides scalable search, has near real time search and supports multi tenancy. Elastic is distributed, which means that indices can be divided into shards and each shard can have zero or more replicas. Each node hosts one or more shards, and acts as a coordinator to delegate operations to the correct shard(s). Rebalancing and routing are done automatically. Related data is often stored in the same index, which consists of one or more primary shards, and zero or more replica shards.
Elastic is developed alongside a data collection and log parsing engine called Logstash, an analytics and visualization platform called Kibana. The three products are designed for use as an integrated solution, referred to as the Elastic Stack (formerly the ELK stack)
- All round operational support
- Design & architecting skills for your current & future needs
- Providing automation to address rapidly scaling landscape
- Integration & deployment expertise to simplify the complexities
- Unbiased, independent insights for better & smarter decision making